NETGEAR 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE/PoE+ Unmanaged Switch with FlexPoE (GS116LP)
In StockProduct type: Switch
- PLUG AND PLAY: Simple setup with no software or configuration needed.
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 16 PoE+ ports with 76W total power budget, and includes NETGEAR FlexPoE making it expandable to 115W or even 183W (w/separately purchased power supply modules)
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING: Mount on rack, desktop, or wall.
- SMALL SIZE, METAL CASE AND SILENT OPERATION: Durable quality, space saver, and quietness for peace of mind.
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY & NEXT BUSINESS DAY REPLACEMENT: NETGEAR has your back to ensure your network is up and running.
- STURDY METAL CASE, DESKTOP/RACKMOUNT FORM FACTOR WITH QUIET FANS: Can be placed on desk or on mounted rack and will operate quietly with assured durability.
The NETGEAR Gigabit Unmanaged Switch series helps businesses cost-effectively expand their network to Gigabit speeds and higher port counts. These unmanaged Gigabit switches come in a wide range of models including desktop, wall-mount and rackmount form factors and 5 to 24 port configurations.
They are energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability businesses need. 802.1p traffic prioritization and jumbo frame support allow for seamless integration with more sophisticated networks.
NETGEAR switches are built with top quality components to assure a long life. They are built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability businesses need.
NETGEAR Unmanaged Switches also support the latest Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption when there is light traffic on an active port or when there is no link or no activity detected. It can further save energy when a short cable is used.
Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ options available for powering IP Security Cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and other PoE-powered devices.
These PoE+ Switches are not just flexible in terms of placement they are also flexible in terms of PoE power. All models have a built-in PoE power selector switch that allow for optional / interchangeable power adapters* (sold separately) that can be used to increase (or decrease) the PoE power available on the switch.
The flexible mounting system gives you the flexibility to place them in a desktop environment, wall mount them, or even rack-mount (accessories included).
- NETGEAR 16-port PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch with 76W total power budget, and includes NETGEAR FlexPoE making it expandable to 115W or even 183W (w/separately purchased power supply modules)
Number of Ports
PoE Ports/Max Power Outlet
- 16 PoE+ ports, with up to 30W per port
Jumbo frame support
MAC table size
Packet buffer size
- Up to 76W
This product is backed by a NETGEAR Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty. Phone and chat technical support provided for 90 days from purchase date. This product’s warranty is valid only if purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller, and covers unmodified hardware, fans and internal power supplies—not software or external power supplies, and requires product registration at https://www.netgear.com/business/registration within 90 days of purchase; see https://www.netgear.com/about/warranty for details.